1. We do not accept the downloaded contract above as the binding contract and you will need to fill out a contract from the Managers office. (located at 956 N 600 E; Logan, Utah).
2.Contract period for the school year begins the Saturday before school starts in August and ends on graduation day in May. Contract period for Summer starts on the second Saturday in May and ends the 3rd Saturday in August.
3.All payments are due on or before April 1st for summer and July 1st and August 10th for school year deadlines.
If your July 1st payment is not received on or before July 1st, your reservation and deposit of $180.00 are forfeited.
If your August 10th payment is not received on or before August 10th, your reservation and deposit of $180.00 are forfeited. Your July 1st payment will be lost also.
- Cancellations made prior to July 1st are subject to a $25.00 forfeit of the $180.00 deposit.
- Cancellations made after July 1st forfeit the entire $180.00 deposit and any rent paid.
- Cancellations made after August 10th forfeit the entire $180.00 deposit and all rent paid. Contract must be sold by tenant to get any rent money back after August 10th.
RESERVING AN APARTMENT:
To reserve a spot you must:
1. Log on to our website at www.bridgerlandapartments.com and submit an application. This does not guarantee your spot.
2. D’s Bridgerland will send an official contract to those who have submitted an application.
3. Your spot is not guaranteed until we have received your application, contract, and $180.00 deposit. $110.00 of the deposit is refundable when you check out minus any damage or cleaning charges.
4. July 1st is the first rent payment. If you pay in full on July 1st or before, you get a $50.00 discount.
5. Pay the remaining balance on or before August 10th at the latest.
All of these things must be done to keep your reservation at D’s Bridgerland!
ROOMMATE PREFERENCES AND APARTMENT ASSIGNMENTS:
- Roommate preferences are honored according to available space. We do not guarantee you will be with all the roommates you request.
- All apartments have four tenants
- By filling out the appropriate paperwork and paying the $180.00 deposit, you are guaranteed a spot at D’s, not a specific apartment.
- Apartment assignments will be posted approximately two weeks before school starts, on website.
- D’sBridgerland does not furnish cooking supplies, sheet, towels, tools, etc.
- All apartments at D’s Bridgerland have a NO-SMOKING and NO-ALCOHOL policy.
Permits are to be VISIBLY placed facing forward on the REAR VIEW MIRROR:
Vehicles with permits not placed in the proper location on the REAR VIEW MIRROR
or with more than one parking permit WILL BE BOOTED!
D's Bridgerland Apartments
"Permit Parking Only"
Booting & Towing Policy
As of September 1, 2014 Cache Auto Booting Service are managing the D's Bridgerland Apartments parking lots. All vehicles parked on the premises are required to have permits visibly placed forward hanging from the rear view mirror on the vehicle ( ^ see diagram above ). Vehicles without permits, with permits in the wrong location on the vehicle or that are improperly parked WILL ALWAYS be booted and towed. Vehicles would park in an orderly fashion - vehicles should not block the dumpsters, block other vehicles, park in no parking zones, park in main drive lanes or drive ways, take more than one space, or park in fire lanes. It is the responsibility of residents to inform their guests of the "Permit Parking Only" policy. All permits are the property of D's Bridgerland Apartments and Cache Auto Booting Service. D's Bridgerland Apartments and Cache Auto Booting Service are not responsible for lost, misplaced or stolen permits. A $45 fee will be charged for a new permanent permit and is available during office hours. Under certain conditions temporary permits for residents are available from the resident managers during regular office hours.
Guests are expected to park on the city streets
Booting hours: 9:00 PM to 6:00 AM Monday thru Friday
Cache Auto Booting Service Fee Schedule:
- Resident: *$25.00 minimum (with proper documentation)
- Non-resident: *$75.00 minimum
- Fee increases: *$25.00 per 24 hour period boot is on vehicle after the first 24 hours.
- Towing: Rate Charged by towing company plus boot fee
*Other fees may also apply (i.e., time, vandalism, and/or theft); Complete documentation required to obtain resident rate. Vehicles that are booted then towed will pay the *$75.00 minimum (regardless of being a tenant) and whatever fee is charged by the towing company. Fees are subject to change without notice.
If there are questions or problems contact Cache Auto Booting Service at 435-512-5003. In the event a vehicle is booted please follow the instructions affixed to the booted vehicle.